Lori Bastian, Payroll Coordinator
Patty Lark, Bookkeeper
The duties of the Treasurer/CFO include, but are not limited to:
- reporting directly to the Board of Education
- being responsible for the financial and support departments of the district
- overseeing the daily receipt and disbursement of funds and business operations of the Board of Education
- acting as the custodian of district property and records
- serving on the Records Commission with the Board President and Superintendent.
- serving as Secretary to the Board of Education and is responsible for meeting notices and official minutes of meetings of the Board of Education.