Skip to main content


Inspiring Students to Learn, Lead, and Serve


WHS Forms

Late Arrival/Early Release Form for students who have a study hall at the beginning or end of the day.
Open Lunch Form for students who are eligible to leave during lunch with parent permission.
Parking Permit for any student who will be driving a vehicle which will be parked on campus throughout the school day.

Work Permits

Work permit applications may be obtained from the WHS Office, the Board of Education, or by printing the form below.   

Applicants must be 14 years of age or older and have a job before starting the application process.
  1. Complete the student section of the application
  2. Have your employer complete the employer section.
  3. Have your physician complete the physician's certificate.
  4. Document your proof of age (14+) by providing one of the following: birth certificate, State ID, Passport, or Driver's license.
  5. Submit your form to the WHS office or Board of Education office.
Only completed forms will be reviewed.  Once you have submitted your application the information will be entered into the Ohio Department of Commerce database for approval, this may take several days.

Work permits are subject to Ohio Department of Commerce regulations - ODC Minor Labor Laws

Questions? Please contact the WHS Main Office at 440.944.0800 or the District Administration Offices at 440.943.6900.

Both forms are required: