Food Service Payment
Food service payments can also be made in the main office of your child's school or with the cafeteria cashier - check (payable to Wickliffe City Schools) or cash.  In the memo line of your check, write "food service".  When sending in payment with your child, include the following on the outside of a sealed envelope:  your child's name and "food service payment".  
Generations of Pride
Footer Logo
2221 Rockefeller Road Wickliffe, Ohio 44092
Phone: 440.943.6900 | Fax: 440.943.7738
© 2020 Wickliffe City School District.