The 6 P's of Professionalism
Please be mindful of the following:
Complete assignments without rushing.
Be patient with yourself, your classmates, and your teacher. Do not be quick to anger.
- Have all necessary materials.
- Submit work by its due date.
- Major assignments: one letter grade deducted per day late.
- Minor assignments: half credit.
- Use the class time effectively.
- Stay on topic during collaborative class activities.
- Put your phone aside during classtime.
- Be respectful to yourself, your classmates, your teacher, and your environment.
- Use language appropriate for school and the workplace.
- Put your best effort into everything you do. Be proud of yourself and your achievements, and encourage your classmates and your teacher.