The 7th grade team consists of five core teachers and an inclusion teacher who teach the following subjects:
- Language Arts - Ms. Kelly McNulty & Mrs. Lanese Nobbe
- Math - Mrs. Danna Huested & Ms. Kelly McNulty
- Science - Mrs. Lanese Nobbe & Mrs. Karen Rayl
- Social Studies - Mr. Andrew Macuga & Mrs. Karen Rayl
- Intervention Specialist - Ms. Lisa Delguyd
Each class is 60 minutes long every day. Language Arts consists of both reading and writing which are taught as a “hand-in-hand” process. The 7th teachers post upcoming assignments, events, and homework on Progress Book. The team also takes time to reward students each quarter with a planned activity. Students must qualify with work, behavior, and responsibility to participate.